In Airlie Beach? Our warm and friendly atmosphere can be found just a short 5 minute stroll from the south east end of the main street. (On the way to the Cruise Whitsunday ferry terminal.)
Delicious, freshly prepared food, outstanding cocktails and a hand picked boutique wine list can all be enjoyed whilst overlooking the beautiful Port of Airlie Marina.
Indoor and outdoor seating is available from which you are invited to explore our unique daily cocktail list and food specials. If the decisions are all too much, then go for our tasting menu or just ask the team to look after you!
REGULAR OPENING HOURS
CLOSED Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday & Thursday
Dinner: 5:30pm – Late
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Lunch: 12pm – 3pm
Dinner: 5:30pm – Late
We are happy to open for Wednesday & Thursday Lunch for groups of 10 or more with our chef’s 4, 5 or 6 course shared menus available. Please call in advance to book for this.
Please call or send a Booking Request to avoid disappointment and to advise any dietary requirements.
Phone 07 4948 2537
Restaurant Table Maximum – 8 People
Please note, in order to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone our restaurant and outdoor area seat groups up to a maximum of 8 people. For groups of 8 or more we ask that you please contact us in advance to book our Private Dining Room where we can provide you a fantastic dining experience.
Upcoming Event – Airlie Beach Race Week Champagne Lunch!
The experience at Walter’s Lounge is all about delicious shared dining experiences, boutique wines and cocktails designed to bring back thoughts of more risqué days. Come and visit us at Walter’s Lounge for a taste of something different.
Inspired by the good old days when going to your local was a little bit naughty and the words ‘Volstead Act’ brought cold sweats among many an honest gentleman or lady. We look forward to welcoming you all.
- Please keep the volume of your conversation at a reasonable level and please refrain from swearing.
- Please do not click, whistle, swear at or caress Walter’s Lounge staff… no matter how much you’d like to.
- Whilst children are welcome, we ask that you please respect the experience of other guests by ensuring your children are not running through the restaurant or making excessive noise – this includes using tablets and phones with the volume on!
- In the unfortunate event we have to turn you away, please understand it is not because we do not want your business but rather we want to stay in business by offering the right ambience and best possible service to everyone enjoying their Walter’s Lounge experience.
- We do not split bills for groups larger than 4 people.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your reservation, please understand that your reservation will be cancelled and the table given to other waiting customers.