In Airlie Beach? Our warm and friendly atmosphere can be found just a short 5 minute stroll from the south east end of the main street. (On the way to the Cruise Whitsunday ferry terminal.)
Delicious, freshly prepared food, outstanding cocktails and a hand picked boutique wine list can all be enjoyed whilst overlooking the beautiful Port of Airlie Marina.
Indoor and outdoor seating is available from which you are invited to explore our unique daily cocktail list and food specials. If the decisions are all too much, then go for our tasting menu or just ask the team to look after you!
Seasonal Opening Hours
Please note our special opening hours for the festive period. Thank you for your understanding!
OPEN regular opening hours from Thursday December 6th – Sunday December 23rd
December 24th – OPEN – Monday for DINNER from 5:30pm
December 25th – OPEN – Tuesday for CHRISTMAS LUNCH 11:30am – 4pm
December 26th – CLOSED – Boxing Day
December 27th – OPEN – Thursday for DINNER from 5:30pm
December 28th – OPEN – Friday for LUNCH 12pm – 3pm DINNER from 5:30pm
December 29th – OPEN – Saturday for LUNCH 12pm – 3pm DINNER from 5:30pm
December 30th – OPEN – Sunday for DINNER from 5:30pm
December 31st – OPEN – Monday for NEW YEARS EVE DINNER from 6pm
January 1st – CLOSED – New Years Day
January 2nd – CLOSED – Wednesday
OPEN regular opening hours resume from Thursday January 3rd onwards
REGULAR OPENING HOURS
CLOSED Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday – Sunday
Dinner from 5:30pm
Friday & Saturday
Lunch 12pm – 3pm
We are happy to open for Lunch for groups of 10 or more. Please call in advance to book for this.
Please call or send a Booking Request to avoid disappointment and to advise any dietary requirements.
Phone 07 4948 2537
Restaurant Table Maximum – 8 People
Please note, in order to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone our restaurant and outdoor area seat groups up to a maximum of 8 people. For groups of 8 or more we ask that you please contact us in advance to book our Private Dining Room where we can provide you a fantastic dining experience.
The experience at Walter’s Lounge is all about delicious shared dining experiences, boutique wines and cocktails designed to bring back thoughts of more risqué days. Come and visit us at Walter’s Lounge for a taste of something different.
Inspired by the good old days when going to your local was a little bit naughty and the words ‘Volstead Act’ brought cold sweats among many an honest gentleman or lady. We look forward to welcoming you all.
- Please keep the volume of your conversation at a reasonable level and please refrain from swearing.
- Please do not click, whistle, swear at or caress Walter’s Lounge staff… no matter how much you’d like to.
- Whilst children are welcome, we ask that you please respect the experience of other guests by ensuring your children are not running through the restaurant or making excessive noise – this includes using tablets and phones with the volume on!
- In the unfortunate event we have to turn you away, please understand it is not because we do not want your business but rather we want to stay in business by offering the right ambience and best possible service to everyone enjoying their Walter’s Lounge experience.
- We do not split bills for groups larger than 4 people.
- If you do not arrive within 30 minutes of your reservation, please understand that your reservation will be cancelled and the table given to other waiting customers.